Hand tied hair extensions are a natural-looking hair extension that doesn't put too much pressure on the scalp or hair itself, making them perfect for those with sensitive scalps or thinning hair.
What are the advantages of hand-tied hair wefts for people with thinning hair?
1. Lightweight: Hand tied hair extensions are the lightest type of hair extensions because they are made by hand tying thin strands of hair onto the weft. This makes them ideal for people with thinning hair who don't want to add extra weight to their natural hair.
2. Natural Look: Hand-tied hair extensions are considered the most natural-looking type of hair extensions. They're made from real human hair, with strands tied individually at the weft in a way that mimics the way hair grows naturally. This gives the extension a seamless and undetectable appearance.
3. Versatile: The hand-tied wefts can be customized to match the wearer's natural hair color, texture and length. They can also be styled with heat tools, braided or worn in different updos, making them a flexible option for those with thinning hair.
4. Comfortable: Hand-tied hair is light and natural, and comfortable to wear. The weft itself is thin and flexible, and the hair strands are tied to it in a way that allows for natural movement and flexibility.
5. Durable: Hand-tied wefts are known for their durability and longevity. With proper care, they can last up to six months or more, and they're a cost-effective solution for those with thinning hair looking to add length and volume.
What types of extensions should people with thinning hair avoid?
People with thinning hair are generally troubled by hair loss, so when choosing the type of hair extension, we must first avoid secondary damage. Our common prebonded hair extensions need to heat keratin bonding through electric splints to achieve the integration of wigs and your natural hair Together, improper operation of this process can easily damage the hair quality. Other methods such as Clip in hair are an extremely fast way to increase hair volume, but because of the weight of the clip itself, it is stuck on the customer's natural hair, and it is easy to cause pulling force if you are not careful. The weight of the hair curtain itself increases the load on the scalp, so it is not particularly recommended for people with thinning hair.
When considering tie-in extensions for thinning hair, keep these tips in mind:
1.Consult a Professional Hairstylist: It is very important to consult a professional hairstylist who has experience with hand tied hair extensions. They can evaluate your hair type and recommend the best type of extensions for your thinning hair.
2.Use High-Quality Hair Extensions: When it comes to hand tie hair extensions, high-quality extensions are a must. Make sure to use hair extensions made from 100% real human hair, as synthetic hair can take a toll on your natural hair.
3.CHOOSE THE RIGHT THICKNESS: For thinning hair, it's important to choose extensions that aren't too thick, as they can weigh down your natural hair and cause breakage. A professional hair stylist can help you choose the right size of extensions for your hair type.
4.Avoid getting extensions too close to the scalp: Extending extensions too close to the scalp can cause discomfort and damage your natural hair. It is important to leave enough space between the extension and the scalp to allow the hair to grow naturally.
5.USE PROPER MAINTENANCE: Proper maintenance is very important to keep your hand tie hair extensions looking and feeling. Use a mild shampoo and conditioner and avoid frequent use of heat styling tools.
Overall, hand tie extensions can be a great option for adding volume and length to thinning hair, as long as they are applied and maintained properly. Consult a professional stylist to ensure the best results. Alove hair has been engaged in the wig industry for many years, producing various types of hair extensions, clip hair extensions, Tape-In Hair Extensions, Clip-In Hair Extensions, Hand-tied Hair Extensions, Genius Wefts and other hair accorssories. If you have approval about hair extensions If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our sales.